Hi! I'm Hannah Clay Wareham. I live with my wife Kristie and our dog Samson in western Massachusetts.
This blog is a place for me to celebrate the happy moments in our lives and the projects that keep our hands busy. I'm a writer by trade and am kind of in love with the creative/editorial freedoms that come with operating a blog. Visit the Homesteady to read about my family, friends, and community, and what inspires us (and hopefully you too).
Five facts about me:
1. I love sci-fi movies from the '90s.
2. I've been gluten-free for almost four years.
3. I'm probably craving (GF) pizza right now.
4. My body is never Photoshopped in the pics I share here.
5. I'm the oldest in my family. My brother Max is 27 and my sister Phoebe is 22. They're the best.
Take a look at a few of my favorite posts:
- Our wedding photos and video
- How to sew a travel jewelry organizer
- Our trip to Paris
- Steve's whiskey-themed bachelor party
- How to make your own cross stitch pattern
Let's meet up on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram!
Details: This is a for-profit blog. If a post is sponsored by a company, brand, or organization, I will specify that clearly in the body copy. I only review products and services that I would/do actually use, love, and recommend. I am also part of affiliate programs for some companies, which means I get a small commission when Homesteady readers make a purchase from this website. I always make it clear whenever I use affiliate links.
Click here for more information about working with me!
All photographs used on this blog (unless otherwise credited) are copyrighted Hannah Clay Wareham 2012 - 2016 and cannot be used without permission (just ask!).
I welcome constructive comments and conversation on blog posts, but please be considerate.