I've been preoccupied with the idea of presents-in-presents this holiday season. All pieces are useful, and sometimes don't even require wrapping! A few ideas:
- Above: A pair of slippers stuffed with gifts like nail polish, bath bombs, mini lotion, mini lip balm, a four-sided emery board (<-- love), and cute note stickies.
- Below: A monogrammed knit hat (or two, for a friend's daughters who are close enough in age that every gift needs to be the same) with hidden treats tucked inside: temporary tattoos and Pusheen pencil toppers. (Does any kid truly like getting just handknit gifts for the holidays? I like to sneak in fun little presents too.)
- A little piece of jewelry, a nice lip balm, and a sleep mask zipped in a pretty toiletries bag
- Cool cooking tools tucked in a new oven mitt
- A small backpack hiding new art supplies