See more on Instagram!
This past week has been all about readjusting. To being home, to the time change, to going back to work after two amazing weeks in Europe. Kristie and I missed Samson to pieces while we were traveling, so there's been lots of cuddling going on! I'll share more photos from our adventures soon, but in the meantime all our Instagrams from the trip can be found here if you'd like to browse. Oh, and in case you missed them, the special posts from while we were gone: Samson's best trick, four of my favorite travel DIYs, how to make an Aviation cocktail, and National Letter-Writing Month!
Things to do this weekend:
- Consider crossing one of these financial moves off your list
- Applaud Kelly Holmes and the first Native American fashion magazine
- Frost a cake like a professional
- Meet all of the women behind Rosie the Riveter
- Try a new stretch or two
- Print some Mother's Day gift wrap
- Get that song out of your head once and for all
- Start a new podcast
- Consider helping send my friend Sam to Cuba
- Celebrate 85 years of Nancy Drew
My goals for the week:
- Make my mom a present for Mother's Day
- Do something exercise-y (even if it's just stretching) every single day
- Sew a set of napkins
- Bake peanut butter cookies
- Go for a bike ride
- Do as much laundry as possible!
- Watch Harry Potter with Kristie (she's never seen the movies!)