I love wearing this t-shirt to the gym, running errands...anywhere. It's definitely a conversation-starter. And affirming, too! I always get compliments when I wear it, and it feels so good to know that it resonates with other women.
- Download this template.
- Print it out on the dull side of the freezer paper.
- Cut out the letters carefully with the X-acto knife. Make sure you save the little triangles for the insides of the A's, and the same goes for the D, O, and R's!
- Iron the freezer paper onto a t-shirt. Iron on all the little inside shapes too.
- Dab a light layer of fabric paint over the letters. Wait a few minutes, and add another layer if you'd like.
- Once it's totally dry, peel the stencil off.
I'd love to see a photo if you give this t-shirt a try. Post it on Instagram with the hashtag #thehomesteadyDIY!
*Amazon.com affiliate links are used in this post.