Remember having these as a kid? My aunt had them all over her fridge, and we'd spend hours making funny sentences.
To make your own, you will need:
- A few pages from a book you don't read anymore (I used one on the history of literature, which came with some pretty interesting words!)
- Flexible magnet sheets (look for them at Michael's or JoAnn Fabrics; they don't have to be adhesive)
- A gel medium like ModPodge
- A small paintbrush
- A fairly robust pair of scissors
2. Place a cut-out word onto the thin layer of ModPodge.
3. Paint another thin layer over the word you just placed.
4. Repeat using all the words you've cut out.
Let them dry for about an hour, then cut them out carefully, trimming around the words. Stick them to the fridge and start writing your story!